One- or Two-Night Stay with Breakfast at Silverdale Beach Hotel in WashingtonFriday, February 15, 2013 1:01
Top Reasons to Visit Silverdale Beach Hotel
- The hotel sits along Dyes Inlet, which extends into Puget Sound. You can take a one-hour ferry ride into downtown Seattle or ride the shuttle to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
- The onsite restaurant, the Inlet Grille, serves dungeness crab balls, house-smoked Alaskan sockeye salmon, and other fresh Pacific Northwest seafood.
- Most guest rooms have private balconies, and all come with wireless Internet and cable TV.
- At the lounge, you can sample craft beers and specialty martinis.
- Walls of windows looking out to the waterfront surround the indoor pool and jacuzzi.
Silverdale, Washington: Waterfront Town on the Kitsap Peninsula
The town of Silverdale is located on the Kitsap Peninsula, which is just down Puget Sound from downtown Seattle. But this relatively quiet peninsula draws visitors from the city for natural attractions and its outdoor activities. More than 250 miles of shoreline surround the peninsula, so many of its towns are located along the waterfront. Those looking east from the peninsula should see the Cascade Range mountains and Mount Rainier, Washington’s highest point. Water recreation is an important part of life in towns such as Silverdale, where fishing and kayaking are popular pastimes in warmer months.
CNN Money ranked Silverdale as 1 of America’s top 100 best small towns to live in. In addition to its scenic natural landscape, Silverdale has a history that dates back to 1854, when it began as a logging town. Today, you can visit the Old Town historic district, now home to eclectic art galleries, boutiques, and microbreweries.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.