SeattleMonday, November 19, 2012 17:35
A Grand Ol' Time in Phoenix
"Grand" is the only way to describe Arizona's only all-suite resort with a AAA Four Diamond Award and an M&C Gold Key. Set at the foot of the state's largest municipal park (Phoenix's 17,000-acre South Mountain Preserve) and featuring an 18-hole golf course, a 20,000-square-foot fitness center, and six restaurants, the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is exactly that.
Get a one-night stay for two in a Resort or Deluxe Suite ($189), plus a $50 resort credit, and a coupon book with more than $500 in savings at Arizona Mills, the state's largest indoor retail center with around 200 shops and restaurants.
The 540-square-foot suites feature a private patio and balcony, pillow-top mattresses on one king bed or two queen beds, a separate living room area, and two flat-screen TVs. In the morning, head down to the Lobby Grill for a breakfast of Belgian waffles or eggs Benedict with applewood-smoked bacon and potato hash.
Reserve a tee time at the par-71 Arizona Grand Golf Course—one of the state's best places to play, says Golf Digest. It features stunning views of the Sonoran Desert along with challenging course play and all of the immaculate upkeep of a top resort. After a round, check into Arizona's largest resort spa. From massages and facials to salon services and body wraps, this luxe retreat delivers a variety of customized and holistic treatments.
For dinner, don't miss Rustler's Rooste. Not only is this a classic Old West dining experience, serving award-winning chili, mesquite-broiled steaks, and barbecue ribs since 1971, but as National Geographic notes, the restaurant features one of the best mountain views in the country. You might even scoot your boots to some live country music after dinner. Now that's what we call a Grand ol' time.
The Little Details
Valid for stays before February 10, 2013
• Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Each voucher is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children; additional fee applies for persons over the allotted four; up to six people total per suite
• Resort fee and tax collected at property and are not included
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout dates 12/19-22, 1/6-10, 1/23-24, 1/27-29, 2/4-7: all other dates are subject to availability and hotel minimum stay restrictions
• Oasis Water Park closed November through February except open November 23-25 for Thanksgiving; 6 heated pools open year-round
• Resort credits is not valid the Rooste restaurant
A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort or Deluxe Suite
$50 Resort Credit for Dining, Spa, and/or Golf (Not Applicable at Rustler's Rooste)
Coupon Book with More Than $500 in Savings at Arizona Mills