SeattleSaturday, December 29, 2012 6:00
If you've been singing into a box for the past half-hour trying to give your friend the "gift of music," save your breath and pick up today's deal instead: Pay $18 for two tickets to one of three 2013 season performances by Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra at Meany Hall (regularly $36). Since 1944, the Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra has been drawing on the talents of the Puget Sound community to produce concerts with symphonic favorites and lesser-known masterpieces. Forget about stuffing a stand-up bass into someone's stocking and tuck in two tickets instead -- at half off, an afternoon of music has never sounded so good.
Want more? Check out Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra on Facebook.
The Little Details
Each voucher is good for 2 people
• The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
• A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event
• Groups wishing to sit together must purchase their vouchers together; seating is fulfilled with no specific priority
• Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section; no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted without notice at venue
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
Two Tickets to Your Choice of Performance:
- Experience: The Teacher of All Things on January 13
- Conversing with the Beyond: Schumann's Third on March 17
- Dreaminess and Introspection: Brahms's Third on May 19