SeattleThursday, February 7, 2013 6:00
Linger Over Wine and Apps in Phinney Ridge
Brilliant wine list. Live music. Free Wi-Fi. You'll have to do a lot of looking to find a hangout that's better than In The Red Wine Bar:
• $15 ($30 value) for two wine flights and two appetizers
• Located near the intersection of Phinney Avenue and 65th Street
The Perfect Place to Unwind After a Long Day
This comfy, kid-friendly wine bar serves delightful wines and tasty eats. While you work on your wine flight, order up a variety of bruschetta, a hummus plate, or vegetarian flatbread. Best of all, doors are open seven days a week, making this the perfect place to enjoy after-work drinks or while away a Saturday afternoon.
Want more? Check out In The Red Wine Bar on Facebook.
The Little Details
Limit 2 per customer, buy 1 additional as a gift
• Limit 1 per table per visit
• Dine-in only
• Ages 21+ with valid ID
• Valid for choice of 2 of the following appetizers: bleu cheese & fig jam bruschetta, caprese bruschetta, feta & marinated artichoke bruschetta, hummus plate, or vegetarian flatbread
• Entire value must be used in a single visit